A SALAD FOR THE NEW SEASON WITH ZZ2 AFRIKADO
Who doesn’t love a fresh salad option, especially when it’s made #TheHarmonyWay. I’ve collaborated with ZZ2 Afrikado to create a Spring Avo Salad.
#TheHarmonyWay is all about eating in harmony with nature, supporting local and enjoying the different varieties of Avocados that South Africa has to offer throughout the year.
I’ve put a video together to help you through the steps, welcome to my kitchen:
Serves 2 | Plant based 🌿
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 whole Avo (try to support local and buy in season to be in harmony with the environment.
- 1/4 - 1/2 red cabbage depending on its size
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 tin organic chickpeas
- 1/2cup raisins
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds (keep some for the end to garnish)
- Dried basil & salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plain double cream yoghurt
- 1-2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- Chop the salad ingredients and mix together into a salad bowl.
- Mix sauce and keep for when you serve the salad.
Comment below if you’ve made this delicious salad and if you are joining me on the #TheHarmonyWay with ZZ2 Afrikado.
Click on the link below if you’d like to learn more about their delicious avos!